How to Update the Automatic Firmware Update for Belkin N600 WiFi Router?
Belkin N600 WiFi Router is the device that can easily deal with the wifi connections you want to configure for your location. If you want to make sure that all your computer systems, your mobile devices and tabs are able to make the wifi access then you have to configure the basic settings for your device. all settings for your Belkin N600 WiFi Router will be possible if you can easily manage the Belkin router login access. You can use http:// router web address for accessing the Belkin router login page for Belkin N600 WiFi Router device.
One of the most important settings that you will need to make sure for your Belkin N600 WiFi Router device is, updating the firmware file for your device. You can easily update the firmware file for your device from the official website of router device. We know that updating the firmware file manually eve time can be a critical situation for you so you can easily manage your Belkin N600 WiFi Router so that your router device will automatically update itself whenever any firmware update is available.
Here are the Steps for Setting Up the Automatic Updates for Belkin N600 WiFi Router
- First you will need to access the Belkin router login page. One thing to remember is that, same login address will be used for accessing the login page for all Belkin router devices. You can open the web browser at the computer system that is connected with the computer system and then you can fill http:// router web address in the address bar.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Fill the login user name and password so that you can now access the Belkin router login page.
- Go for the “System Settings” option.
- There you will find the radio button and using that radio button you can easily enable and disable the automatic firmware updates for your Belkin wifi router device.
- Make sure to click on the “Save” button.
These are the steps so that you can set your Belkin N600 WiFi Router for automatic firmware updates. Make sure that you also change the login user name and password for your device because a secure and strong password will make sure that your Belkin router login access fully protected.